- 1982-1988 Physics degree, University of Kiel
- 1988-2000 Haase Energietechnik GmbH, Head R&D
- 2000-2003 Wülfing Pharma GmbH, Technical Consultant
- 2003-2006 Fraunhofer Institute Solar Energy Systems ISE, Head of Off-Grid Systems
- 2006-2008 Conergy AG, several positions
- 2008-today Deutsche Bank AG, Head of Technology Experts Greentech
- Technology know-how: Renewable energy (Solar-, wind-, bio-, geothermal-, hydro-, and related (water treatment, energy storage , …))
- Tasks of experts: Strategic discussions with clients, sparring partner for investment decisions and projects, assessment of technological risks and stages of product development, provision of market and technology know how.
Due diligence from a Bank’s perspective
Based on Deutsche Bank´s experience of numerous PV projects worldwide a straight forward approach to differentiate the technical quality of utility scale PV installations will be proposed. Some additional hints how to extend the tests which ensure a project to meet lenders requirements in order to safeguard investors requirements will be given.